Once you have successfully configured the Netgear range extender, you can start using the internet seamlessly on any device. However, what if the iPhone from which you are connecting to the Netgear extender is not linking. This may disappoint you.
In our coming up passages, we are going to discuss the steps to troubleshoot ‘iPhone not connecting to the internet’ problem. If you are getting any of the below-mentioned problems, then you can troubleshoot the problem easily.
- Connection drops again and again on the iPhone.
- IPhone not connecting after reset.
- IPhone connected but not working.
- IPhone can’t find Wi-Fi.
- I can’t connect to Wi-fi on the phone.
- Wi-Fi icon grayed out.
- IPhone not connecting.
- IPhone forgets the network.
Connect iPhone to Wi-Fi
In order to connect the iPhone to the wi-fi network, you need to go through the steps mentioned here as under:
- Open Wi-Fi settings and check if the Wi-fi icon is enabled or not.
- Find the available network through the search menu.
- Now, enter a password to connect to the network.
If after implementing the steps you are unable to join the iPhone to the Netgear range extender, then follow the below-mentioned steps
In such cases, you need to find out the reason why the connection is not being established and what is blocking the connection between the range extender and the iPhone.
- The router displaying orange light.
- The Internet bill is pending.
- Wrong Wi-Fi password.
- Poor network signal.
- Excess security enabled on the iPhone.
- Software issues.
- Network traffic.
- Having corrupted updates on iPhone.
So, these all are the major reasons behind the connection problem on your iPhone. To resolve this issue, follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- First of all, scan the iPhone for any virus or Trojan if available.
- Check the router network and see if there is any firewall settings enabled on the network.
- Restart your Netgear range extender and the networking devices. This will remove the minor technical glitches from the hardware.
- Change the direction and the position of the Netgear range extender in order to free it from other electromagnetic rays.
- Use the iPhone within the range of the Netgear range extender.
- Check if there are any VPN or Proxy settings enabled on the network. Turn them off for a while.
- If available download the latest version of firmware on your Netgear range extender. You can download the firmware on your computer and transfer it using the Ethernet or wireless connection.
- If you have enabled the security software on the router, then fix this issue.
- Update the OS version of the iPhone to the latest version if available.
- Check the Wi-Fi password once before entering it on the iPhone.
The above-mentioned steps will definitely solve the connection problem on your iPhone. If you are still getting the same problem, then get this resolved by contacting the Netgear extender support experts.